Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services
- Replaces NIBS and BudCast
- Includes budget preparation tools and tools for scenario planning for non-grant funds.
- Budget Collection Process (BCP) occurs in PBCS as well as managing current year budget for non-grant funds
- Complete planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution that enables organizations of any size to rapidly adopt world-class planning applications, improving forecast accuracy with minimal IT resources.
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service facilitates both enterprise level and departmental level planning process by providing web-based Excel-like modeling and planning capabilities within one collaborative scalable solution.
- PBCS is utilized by budget managers to create the annual budget and by KU departments and SSCs to manage their budget which includes tracking/forecasting revenue and expenses.
Documentation: PBCS Documentation
PBCS & Budget Transfer Access: FSRC System Access Forms
Training: Contact the Budget Office